Sebestyén, Zoltán PhD
- Production and operations management
- Project management
- Analysis of production and operations management decisions
Activity-based costing. Production planning based on the cost of unused capacity.
- Interdisciplinary aspects of project management
Analysis of quality aspects of projects. Project portfolio management. Monitoring with advanced techniques.
Significant Fellowships and Honors
- Dublin Institute of Technology, 1995
- Colorado State University, 1999
- English (B2)
- English (TOEFL 610, 1999)
- PhD, 2004, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences
- MBA, 2001, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering, 1996, Technical University of Budapest
- MSc in Economics (Economics for Engineers), 1999, Budapest University of Economic Sciences (former Corvinus)